Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- 1 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- 1.2 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
You will learn about the attractions of the Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee program in this post. To discover more about applying and the options available to you, continue reading.
To grow your banking careers, Polaris Bank is seeking motivated, goal-oriented professionals to work in more than 300 branches throughout Nigeria.
With more than 350 offices around the country, Polaris Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria. On September 21, 2018, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) was established to offer commercial banking services to the people of Nigeria. It also operates in Angola, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.
Qualified entry-level graduates can use Polaris Bank, a top commercial bank, to launch their careers in the financial services industry through the Graduate Trainee Program. This curriculum aims to prepare you for professional success in a quick-paced, dynamic business environment. If you are confident that you have the abilities required to take on this challenge, then let’s start on this trip.
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
As part of continuous efforts to boost customer satisfaction and operational performance across the diverse branch network, Polaris Bank of Nigeria is conducting a recruiting campaign for the 2022 Graduate Trainee Program.
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is created with the intention of choosing, nurturing, and creating a pipeline of Next Generation executives and bankers who will be trained to further the Bank’s aim of being the best bank in Africa.
You are guaranteed a placement in the acclaimed four-month Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence if you join Polaris Bank as a graduate trainee.
This demanding program introduces participants to the principles of banking and helps them to develop their potential before settling into a basic career at the bank once it is over.
Polaris Bank honors graduate trainees who stood out and performed very well during the four-month training course at the Banking school of excellence. The placement of qualified people will take into account their affinities, skill sets, and needs.
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
The following prerequisites must be satisfied in order to participate in the Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ability to protect the interest of the organization
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested candidates should not be more than 26 years at the time of application.
- Minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
Keep the following things in mind.
- All educational qualifications presented by you will be verified. So before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Applications will only be accepted via the Polaris Bank online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any other website other than the official recruitment portal.
- Your Phone Number and E-mail Address are what the Bank will use to reach you at all times during the course of the selection exercise. Information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence.
- If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Notifications for the Aptitude Test will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
- If you are invited for the Aptitude Test, you will be required to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Follow the instructions below to apply for open graduate trainee positions with Polaris Bank:
- Visit the official Polaris Bank application portal via www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/apply-now/
- Read and follow the instructions carefully before filling out the online application form free of charge
- Complete the application form by providing the following information: (Your Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Education, and preferred test location among others)
- Submit your application
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon submission of your application
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Polaris Bank Graduate trainees are paid around 45,000 each month for the duration of their training program. During the training time, the monthly compensation is intended to pay for their transportation and other costs. If hired following the course, the people are paid N120,000 per month.
- Polaris Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They have no authorized representatives of the Bank.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee 2022, and we will do our best to respond.